Hepatitis SA has a significant number of electronic resources available through the internet or on DVDs. These are often not available to people whose circumstances do not include easy access to computers and the internet. In 2009 Hepatitis SA and SAVIVE initiated a project to trial the provision of:
- a wider range of resources to CNP clients
- tools for CNP workers to use to engage clients
- access to information and tools otherwise not available to CNP clients
- relevant services to CNP clients in an attractive format.
The project was set up a computer as an information centre as a trial at the SAVIVE CNP in Salisbury, site to provide information electronically to CNP clients. Proposed information included were:
- Hepatitis C the self-assessment tool
- Digital stories
- Promotion of relevant services.
Following the successful pilot, the eBox has been redeveloped and installed at the Woolshed.
How're We Doing?
CNP at HepSA
Full range of free needles and syringes, plus water and filters for sale.