A strong membership base helps us in lobbying for the needs of people living with hepatitis C. Your membership ensures that Hepatitis SA is able to provide services that are responsive to the needs of people affected by hepatitis C.
MEMBERSHIP FEES (incl. GST)
Individuals (including health professionals)
- free copies of Hepatitis SA Community News
- regular updates on Council activities & relevant government policies
- HSA library membership
- right to vote at Hepatitis SA's Annual General Meeting
$55.00 a year
- 5 free copies of each issue of our quarterly magazine
- regular updates on support group dates and government policies
- membership for staff to the Hepatitis SA library
- right to one vote at Hepatitis SA's Annual General Meeting
or sign up online.
You can also call us on 8362 8443 or 1300 437 222 (SA regional callers).
How're We Doing?
CNP at HepSA
Full range of free needles and syringes, plus water and filters for sale.